As chiropractors, we visit with all sorts of people every day. Some are longstanding practice members, and others are visiting for the first time and are just learning about chiropractic care.
For those that are new to our practice, we like to go through an orientation, of sorts. Our goal is to educate the Gunnison community on the many benefits of principled chiropractic care. While the art and science of chiropractic has been around for over 100 years, it is just recently reaching the masses in Western medicine. Why now? Educated people are becoming more interested in holistic and natural ways to care for their bodies.
To follow Jeff Foxworthy’s style, we thought it would be fun to put together a short list of reasons to visit, and visit often. We hope it’s helpful (and fun).
- If you have asthma affecting your breathing, and your blocked airflow isn’t easing - it’s time to visit a chiropractor.
- If your baby has earache pain, and you’re sleep-deprived/going insane - now would be a good time to bring your child to a chiropractor.
- If you want to live interference free, and be the best that you can be - it’s time to see a chiropractor.
- If blood pressure is causing you stress, and you are under duress - it’s time to call your chiropractor.
- If you’re pregnant and want a natural birth, don’t wait until you’ve reached full girth - now would be a real good time to see your chiropractor.
- If you feel great, and wish to continue in that state - it’s always time to visit your chiropractor.
As you can see, your overall health can benefit from a visit to your chiropractor. The benefits of natural chiropractic adjustment are endless.
To learn more about the science-based care provided by Sims Family Chiropractic, please visit: https://simschiropractic.com/